Key switch bipolar with gra. i/o SIMON 82031-93

Bipolar switch key with gra. i / o cold aluminum SIMON 82 DETAIL 82031-93

SIMON 82031-93
Out of stock
€5.35
VAT included

Wrapper image

Key switch bipolar with gra. i/o aluminum cold-SIMON 82 DETAIL 82031-93

The series of mechanisms Simon 82 detail, has an additional color to fit to the frames, this is the aluminum color cold. A color that is very technical, timeless, that fits a multitude of designs and different environments.

In aluminum color cold, we find this single key to switch bipolar engraved with I/O and belonging to the series Simon 82 Detail, you can find in the category “keys and caps” next to an endless number of combinations available. The product is available in 6 finishes, we recommend choosing a frame with the same color socket of the selected key. Its installation is very simple since it is suitable for surface or recessed, its manufacture by metal components of thermoplastic insulation and halogen-free makes it much easier to resist the maximum performance temperatures of between 5ºC and 40ºC maximum.

The element following the line of the range Simon 82 Detail incorporates an engraving of the I/O (input - output) to differentiate the power off and power on of the component. To be a new collection, we want to explain that it is a collection that is inspired by anything that changes the conception of things without the need of seeing them, inspired above all in the simple details and care fund

Color
aluminium
EAN
Manufacturer
SIMON
Reference
SIMON 82031-93
Series / model
Simon 82
Certification
CE

16 other products in the same category:

Information

15-day return

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 15 days to return the product without obligation.

Payment methods

You can pay by credit card, PayPal and bank transfer.

Free shipping

Check out our free shipping rates.